Harris & Bruno RV Storage
Manufacturing Company in Roseville, CA
In 1948 two young engineers, Louis Bruno and Mel Harris, met and served together in World War II. After completing their military service, they joined forces and opened a local machine shop in the tiny town of San Leandro, California. Ten years later, Mel Harris started pursuing other interests, selling off his side of the business to his partner, Louis Bruno. After serving as the primary job shop for many local printers, Harris & Bruno was presented with an opportunity to build a chambered doctor blade system for the flexographic industry.