Hebron Brick Supply
Building Supplier in Sioux Falls, SD
Shortly after European settlers started arriving in western North Dakota, Charles Weigel and Ferdinand Leutz founded Hebron Fire & Pressed Brick Company in 1904. Demand for building provides was flourishing, and by 1905 Hebron Brick hit full production, competing with 18 similar brick businesses. Today, Hebron Brick Company is the only manufacturer of brick in North Dakota and one of the most successful brick firms in the Upper Midwest. Our ancient veins of extraordinary clay continue to yield a distinctive range of colors and have allowed Hebron Brick Company.