Standard Bank & Trust
Bank in Joliet, IL
Standard Bank was incorporated as Standard State Bank in 1947. It served the SW metropolitan Chicago community at 79th Street and Ashland Avenue. In 1970, the Bank moved to 95th Street and Western Avenue in the Evergreen Park community. In 1980, the Bank's 1st branch was opened in the Oak Lawn community and, in 1986, a 2nd branch started to cover the community of Palos Park. Throughout the 1980's and 1990's Standard Bank & Trust Co. Continued to expand into the communities of Orland Park, Hickory Hills and Naperville, Illinois.