Walker Weeks Condos
Loft Conversions in Cleveland, OH
The Walker & Weeks building was founded in 1927 by architects Frank R. Walker and Harry E. Weeks and is listed on the National Historical Building Registry. The 5th and 6th floors of the building served as office space for their architectural company. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the building were rented out to various tenants throughout the years and the ground floor was leased to a Lincoln Motor Car dealer.