Law Firms in Berkeley, IL
recommendedFamily law and divorce attorneys in Chicago, Illinois
- Russell Knight is the most trustworthy family law attorney you will ever meet. Everything
- Wow! What a stand up guy and awesome attorney Russell Knight is! From the first day
- Lucy, a paralegal at this firm, was extremely helpful and very professional. I am
recommendedWe know that applying for Social Security Disability benefits is a difficult decision to make. At Klain and Associates, LLC our nationwide Social Security Disability advocates are here to make this decision and the process as easy for you as possible. We will help from the very beginning by filing your
- Adam was responsive and instrumental in assisting a mutual client in receiving her
- David Klain definitely got the job done! He was prompt, professional, and straight
- Thank goodness for Klain and Assoc. I have absolutely no knowledge of legal issues
recommendedThe Law Offices of Gary H. Smith has been appealing taxes for over 30 years and handles an average of more than 2,000 property tax appeals each year for business owners, commercial properties, industrial properties, condo associations, apartment building owners and single family homes.
recommendedGerald F. Connor has worked in injury law his entire career. Prior to opening his own practice, Mr. Connor worked for three different prominent injury law firms where he gained invaluable experience.
recommendedAt the Law Offices of Marc J. Blumenthal, we understand that every problem is unique and requires focused attention. We proactively look for ways to avoid legal entanglements, and even when they do arise, we solve them as cost-effectively as possible.
recommendedFor over 30 years, attorney Roger Stelk has guided clients through difficult times. His firm, the Law Offices of Roger W. Stelk, provides high quality solutions for clients in the areas of family law and divorce, real estate, probate, and guardianships. Our firm is dedicated to helping you overcome your
recommendedAt Erlich Law Office, we provide comprehensive legal advice regarding the myriad legal, financial, and personal issues involved with a divorce, including property division, child custody, visitation, co-parenting, child support, paternity, spousal support, and post-decree modifications.