Lighting Companies

Creative Motion Industries
Creative Motion Industries
Creative Motion IndustriesYour security is our primary concern. To ensure safe shopping, we use 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption security, which is the highest standards of security available today for secure e-commerce transactions. All pages containing your individual information, including credit card numbers,
Website


La Lighting
La Lighting
La LightingL. A. Lighting specializes in the manufacturing of Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures in support of the construction industry. We currently have established our reputation by providing cost effective, state-of-the-art fluorescent products delivered in accordance with our clients job needs. L. A. Lighting
Website

LBC Lighting
LBC Lighting
LBC LightingLBCLighting provides you with the easiest and most convenient way to purchase contemporary lighting for your business or home. Our website is committed to help you with your lighting needs. We provide you the widest array of contemporary lighting products and we're dedicated to assist you find products
Website

Desco Enterprises
Desco Enterprises
Desco EnterprisesEnergy efficiency simply makes sense - from both a business and social perspective. Lighting accounts for about 20% to 30% of the total energy consumed by most businesses. Outdated, inefficient equipment wastes much of that energy, but new technology can assist you cut lighting costs 30% to 60% with
Website

Universal Lightning Services
Universal Lightning Services
Universal Lightning ServicesUtilizing a constantly growing workforce of 30+ skilled specialists, we currently have performed numerous lighting installations at various office buildings and industrial facilities throughout California. Our staff is specifically trained in the installation of lighting equipment, thereby ensuring any

Peterson Lighting
Peterson Lighting
Peterson LightingBrandon Peterson's ten-year event lighting experience ranges from weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, movie premieres, industry wrap parties, private gatherings and corporate affairs. All references can be presented upon request. Our services include:highlighting ceremonial presentations;pin spotting centerpieces;highlighting
Website

NK Production
NK Production
NK ProductionNKP is a complete service production firm specializing in sound, lighting, video production, and high end digital projection for huge scale events as well as private parties, weddings, events, and meetings. Our goal is to supply the finest production services at the highest possible prices while providing
Website

Info Lighting
Info Lighting
Info LightingNo other firm can match our record for producing decorative and functional lighting and ceiling fan products that influence the marketplace. Our brands are asked for by name, known for their quality and trusted by professional electricians, homebuilders, architects, specifiers and consumers to be the
Website

Lightwave Lighting
Lightwave Lighting
Lightwave LightingTech Lighting began tiny - by manufacturing Kable Lite back in 1988. Since then we've continuously established our reputation for timeless design, precision engineering, and trust. Today, we're recognized as the industry leader in low-voltage lighting systems and for our expansive collection of premium
Website

Palecek Imports LA
Palecek Imports LA
Allan H. Palecek was born and raised in Kansas. A strong connection to nature and agriculture was inevitable in his rural youth, laying the groundwork for his environmental awareness and respect. His distinctly American upbringing was the springboard for an expanding world view as Allan joined the Air
Website