Boulder CPA Tax Accounting Bookkeeping Services

Accountant in Boulder, CO
Accountant in Boulder, CO We're dedicated to the best levels of ethics and integrity. We're responsible to our customers, to our employees and their families, to the environment, and to the society we serve. In discharging our responsibilities, we don't take professional or ethical shortcuts. Our interactions with all segments of society must reflect the high levels we profess. Every employee is responsible for adhering to business practices that are in accordance with the letter and spirit of the applicable laws and with ethical principles that reflect the highest levels of personal and corporate.

Contact Details

8958 Tahoe Ln
Boulder, CO
Driving Directions

From Website

Boulder CPA Tax Accounting Bookkeeping Services
read moreLet Christine Reiner, a long time Boulder Colorado CPA put her decades of experience to work for you in income tax preparation and income tax planning. Do you have previous years tax returns to file? Are you expecting to owe self employment taxes? Let our Boulder CPA firm help you analyze your cash flow, so you can meet your goals for retirement. Let us help you get profitable. We can set up a Budget using estimates that make sense and work to bring expenses in line.
Boulder CPA
read moreWe provide this information, for our clients, so that our clients are alerted to issues that may affect them. Please contact us for more information. Make non deductible IRA contributions NOW and ROLL the funds into a ROTH IRA in 2010 for tax free earnings. Receiving a 401K distribution that includes company stock should not be rolled into an IRA. Even if there is a 10% penalty! Make sure your IRA Custodian is taking advantage of the new IRS rules for "stretch distributions" or over the life of the beneficiaries.
Boulder CPA
read moreWe see many self-prepared returns with mistakes regarding Employee Business Expenses, Sale of Assets, Filing status, Home Office, etc. If the sale proceeds are over $250K you will need to report the sale on your tax return. The good news is that you will get an exclusion on calculated gain of $250K for single and $500K for married couples. Yes; whenever you are engaged in a "business" activity IRS wants a return. The good news is this loss can be carried to another year, or even better the loss can be carried back to a year when you paid taxes AND YOU GET A REFUND!
  • Get free estimates
  • No obligation, no pressure
  • Save time and money
Get Free Quotes