Car Dealer in Buffalo, NY
Over 55 years ago, two men opened a business selling Ford vehicles in Hamburg, NY. In 1950, Joseph Herr Jr. And Harold West started selling Fords under a tent near the corner of Clark Street and McKinley Parkway. The dealership soon found a more permanent location down the road on Clark near Buffalo Street. The dealership remained at this location until 1966, when the doors were opened at its present location at 5025 Camp Road in Hamburg. Brad Hafner joined the dealership as a salesman in March of 1959.