Canfield & Joseph
Industrial Equipment & Supplies in Tulsa, OK
Canfield Foundry Supply was originally established in 1950 by Lloyd and Martha Canfield. Their business expanded in 1967 when George and Betty Joseph joined them as partners, changing the name to Canfield & Joseph. The original office and warehouse was situated in Kansas City, Kansas. Their combined commitment, 1st-hand knowledge, and knowledge in the cast metals industry enabled them to draw the most advanced provides and equipment from the finest manufacturers in the US.