Car Dealer in San Francisco, CA
They came to work for Miami Motor owned by Don Diggs, who owned a dealership in Globe. In 1950 Kenneth bought both dealerships, combined them and changed the name to Cobre Valley Motors. Kenneth built a new facility (our present location) at 1500 N. Broad Street in Globe. Cobre Valley Motors, as we know it today, opened its doors for business in October 1955. In the beginning Cobre Valley Motors carried the Chevrolet and Cadillac franchises. In 1961, Bill acquired the Oldsmobile line. Under Bill's leadership, Cobre Valley Motors increased in client service, expanding inventory, parts.