Car Dealer in Evansville, IN
In 1949, two brothers, Bernard and Joseph O'Daniel, established the Key Motors Desoto Plymouth automobile dealership at the corner of Fifth and Walnut Streets in downtown Evansville. In 1958, the Desoto Plymouth franchise was dropped and the dealership started selling automobiles manufactured by Ford Motor Company. In 1960, the dealership, renamed Key Ford, purchased Tri State Ford situated in downtown Evansville at Riverside and Vine. The two dealerships were combined at the Fifth and Walnut location.