Driscoll Wilfred C Jr

Law Firm in Fall River, MA
Law Firm in Fall River, MA In Massachusetts, you have the possibility to contact any one of the approximately 51, 000 practicing attorneys. Last year, I was the Number One (1) lawyer of these 51, 000 lawyers in Massachusetts in participating in continuing Legal Education. I pride myself in staying current in the law to finest service my customers. Please look at this, my web page, read about my qualifications, knowledge and practice areas and consider contacting me.

Contact Details

209 Bedford St
Fall River, MA
Driving Directions

From Website

Driscoll Wilfred C Jr
read moreI'm attorney Wilfred C. Driscoll, Jr. For more than 40 years, I have provided the people of Southeastern Massachusetts with professional legal representation in divorce and family law, estate planning, and other matters. Contact my Fall River or Quincy law offices online or call me at my offices at (508) 672-8718 or (617) 302-6870. You can also contact me on my cell number at (508) 259-8400. My phone is answered 24-hours-a-day, 7 days a week. I return all calls personally and promptly, within 24 hours.
About Us
read moreAfter 25 years as a senior partner in one of the largest law firms in Bristol County, Massachusetts, I decided it was time to open my own firm in 2002, with the goal of providing my clients with superior service. Although your legal matter may be difficult or trying, your experience at Driscoll Law should not be. My staff and I go to great lengths to ensure that you receive outstanding service. We promptly answer all calls. We give you - and your legal matter - the time and attention you deserve.
Bristol County Trial Lawyer
read moreWhile the primary focus of my practice at the Law Offices of Wilfred C. Driscoll, Jr. is divorce, family law and estate planning, my clients have a variety of legal needs and they want to work with a lawyer they know and trust. Whatever your legal issue, you can call me for help. In my 34 years of legal practice, I have competently and successfully handled a wide range of legal matters, particularly those that involve courtroom litigation. My clients have peace of mind that all of their legal needs can be met in one office.
Limited Assistance Representation
read moreAre you involved going through an amicable divorce and doing much of the legal work yourself, but worried you might make a mistake? Hiring an inexpensive divorce lawyer for Limited Assistance Representation (LAR) could give you peace of mind that you're doing it right. Are you stuck in a bad situation trying to separate from an ex or get your kids into a safer living arrangement? Worried you can't afford the legal help you need? If you are willing to do some of the legwork, hiring a lawyer for Limited Assistance Representation may provide just the amount of help you need at a cost you can afford.
Fall River Child Custody Attorneys
read moreOne of the biggest changes we've seen in Massachusetts family law over the years has been the shift away from sole custody and visitation to shared custody and parenting time. Parents now share parenting responsibilities. Of course, this does not mean that no parent is ever awarded sole custody. There are situations in which shared custody would be demonstrably bad for the child or unworkable for the parents (for example, if the parents live in different states). What it does mean is that in a majority of cases, Massachusetts parents involved in a child custody case will need to look at coparenting.
Quincy Divorce Lawyer
read moreWhen clients first visit to my law office, they are worried about the future and uncertain about their next steps. Some are clear that they want to file for divorce; others know things need a change but haven't made a firm decision. Some people are just looking for answers to their questions about divorce in Massachusetts. Wherever you are in the decision making process, you can talk to a Quincy divorce lawyer at Driscoll Law in a free initial consultation. I have helped thousands of people through the divorce process.
Massachusetts Guardianship & Conservatorship
read moreA guardian is a person with the power to make decisions on behalf of a child (or an incompetent person). There are two ways a guardian can be appointed. When I work with clients on their estate plan. I advise them to name a guardian in their Will or with a guardianship document. If parents have not planned for a guardian and are now unable to provide care, someone can petition the probate court to ask a judge to name them as guardian. While it's typical for a family member to take on the role of guardian - a grandparent, aunt or uncle, or an older sibling - a guardian can be an unrelated person.
Wills & Trusts Lawyers
read moreThe first and most important part of estate planning is defining your goals for your family, your finances and your future. There are many different legal tools that can be used to accomplish your goals. One is sure to fit both your needs and your budget. I'm Fall River Wills and Trusts lawyer Wilfred C. Driscoll, Jr. I've been helping families with estate planning and Medicaid planning for more than three decades. The focus of my law practice is family law and helping families plan for the future and for the care of loved ones through estate planning is a natural fit.
  • Get free estimates
  • No obligation, no pressure
  • Save time and money
Get Free Quotes
Similar Businesses
Bucacci Anthony C
Bucacci Anthony C
Fall River, MA
Keches & Mallen PC
Keches & Mallen PC
Fall River, MA
Donnelly & Panaggio
Donnelly & Panaggio
Fall River, MA