Building Supplier in Rochester, MN
Since 1915, Kruse Lumber has been delivering quality products and service to the building and home improvement value oriented client of Rochester and Southeast Minnesota. Dealing in higher grade proven products with our skilled team insures Kruse Lumber, Rochester's oldest locally owned lumber yard, of standing behind our business of serving you. Our quality service and products make Kruse Lumber the place to go for all of your building requirements. Our huge showroom gives you the possibility to see what's new in windows, doors, trim, hardware, decking, and so much more.
read moreWelcome to the eShowroom where you can select your product based on the way you like to shop, whether by brand or category. Installation instructions and warranty details can also be found here for your convenience. At Kruse Lumber, we're your resource, with the expertise and help you need available whether you shop with us online or in person.
read moreKruse Lumber has been locally owned and involved with our community for over 100 years. Check out our History page for some interesting pictures and stories from our early days in Rochester, MN. We are very proud of our gorgeous showroom. Please visit Our Showroom page or the eShowroom for a gallery of pictures. If you have not visited us recently, you will be surprised by how much we have to offer. Look, touch and operate before you buy. The showroom is designed to offer you some great ideas for your new home or remodeling project.
Find a Contractor
read moreKruse Lumber provides a list of contractors on its website as a service to our customers. The contractors are known to Kruse Lumber and are currently in good financial standing with us. References to a contractor's business, products and services, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Kruse Lumber is not responsible for any action or omission to act by any contractor or any contractual breach or any other claim of any nature that may arise if a customer engages a contractor(s).
Lumber & Building Materials
read moreYou get what you pay for. Always have, always will. We don't think you should compromise quality on such an important investment. That is why our philosophy is to carry the best lumber grades available at very competitive pricing. That's one of the reasons we've enjoyed our many years of success. We provide what our customers expect. The beauty of your home is in the details. Casing around doors, base board, crown molding, railings, stair parts, etc. project who you are. Our showroom displays every wood species and style from stock materials to custom work.
read moreAre you thinking of outdoor living? Adding a deck is like adding a new room to your house-inviting you to spend more of everyday life outside. From treated lumber or cedar to low maintenance composite decking, Kruse Lumber is THE place to shop. Our showroom has the largest decking display in the area featuring full size deck displays, multiple railing options, lighting and post cover options (what we call deck jewelry), a screen porch and a beautiful arbor. We can help you make your dreams come true.
read moreFrom locks to lumber, Kruse has what you're looking for in building materials. We cater to your building essentials while providing professional-grade products and services to builders, developers and contractors as well as homeowners throughout Rochester, MN and surrounding areas. Our unsurpassed product quality, personal attention and courteous service have made us the demonstrated choice in our community.
read moreIf you are looking for interior or exterior doors, Kruse Lumber offers a huge selection of styles to choose from, whether steel, fiberglass or wood. Accentuate your personality with optional decorative glass and pre-finished colors. Visit our showroom where we display over three dozen operating doors and hundreds of options in door hardware and locksets. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the finest quality products, competitive pricing, attentive knowledgeable service and prompt professional delivery.
read moreWe know that adding new windows is a great investment in any home. Windows can account for 20% to 25% of the total heat loss and 45% or more of the building's designed cooling load in a typical house. With windows, you have eight or more basic frame types, six or seven glass options, and different warm-edge technologies, not to mention argon and krypton gas fills. Mix in NFRC ratings, U-factors and solar heat gain coefficient, you need a source that understands your needs and can fulfill them, while explaining all of your options.