Law Office of Givi Kutidze

Immigration Services in Troy, MI
Immigration Services in Troy, MI If you are just embarking on the immigration process, you may be wondering whether you need to hire an immigration lawyer. While some people may be able to navigate basic procedures without legal assistance, the fact is that the U.S. immigration system is complicated including in ways that are not apparent on the surface. It is very important to comply with immigration laws, regulations, and paperwork formalities if you wish to complete the immigration process in a timely manner and avoid undesirable ramifications. As an immigration lawyer, I guide my clients step by step through these procedures and make their immigration process as smooth as possible. If you work with me, you can expect:

Honesty and integrity

Competence and professionalism

Open communication

Dedication to your case

Reasonable prices
Areas Served
  • Metro Detroit area, Troy, Michigan
Business Details
  • Licensed and insured
Highlights & Specialties
  • Immigration legal services at reasonable prices
Social Profiles

Contact Details

2609 Crooks Rd. #209
Troy, MI
Driving Directions

Products & Services

Non-Immigrant Visas
read moreIf you do not wish to remain permanently in the United States, there are many different types of non-immigrant visas available. Non-immigrant visas / temporary visas authorize temporary presence or residence in the U.S. for a particular purpose such as employment or study.
Immigrant Visas
read moreThere are two main ways to obtain an immigrant visa. The first way is to be sponsored by an employer or by someone already legally residing in the U.S., such as a relative, spouse, or fianc. Most people who obtain an immigrant visa do so through this type of sponsorship process. However, there are certain exceptional situations in which sponsorship is not necessary, so it is important to investigate all of the possible options that may be available in particular cases.
Green Card
read moreThe Green Card (which is not actually green any more, but white) is the permit that allows a foreign citizen to live and work in the United States permanently. The official name of this card is the Permanent Resident Card, and it can be obtained in several ways.

From Website

How to Apply for U.S
read moreImmigration law in the United States is complicated, especially when it comes to getting an employment visa. Here, I'm going to break down the law as simply as possible so you can understand the steps you need to take to get an employment visa. Each fiscal year (October 1 through September 30), the United States issues approximately 140,000 employment visas. These visas are distributed based on many factors, including the preference system and the applicant's country of origin. The first thing you need to understand about getting an employment visa for the United States is the preference system.
A Visa
read moreA visas are for diplomats and government officials who are visiting the United States on behalf of their government. A visas are divided into A-1, A-2 and A-3 subcategories. Which subcategory is suitable for you depends on your position and the purpose of your official visit. A-3 visas are for personal employees, attendants, domestic workers or servants of A-1 or A-2 visa holders (see more below). Government officials traveling to the U.S. on a non-official mission, such as tourism or commerce, are required to obtain a B visa.
US nonimmigrant visas
read moreIf you do not wish to remain permanently in the United States, there are many different types of "nonimmigrant visas" available. Nonimmigrant visas / temporary visas authorize temporary presence or residence in the U.S. for a particular purpose such as employment or study. The sheer variety of nonimmigrant visas makes it impractical to discuss each of them here in detail. The following overview covers only the most common purposes of nonimmigrant travel to the United States. There are several nonimmigrant visa categories that authorize the visa-holder to work in the United States for a limited period of time.
US Citizenship process
read moreNaturalization is a process of obtaining U.S. citizenship by a citizen of a foreign country. Another way of obtaining U.S. citizenship is by birth in the U.S. or to a U.S. citizen parent. You may qualify for naturalization if you have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years, or for 3 years or more if you are married to a U.S. citizen and you meet all eligibility requirements. Other paths to naturalization include service in the U.S. army or "derived" citizenship from a U.S. citizen parent, provided all other requirements are met.
  • Get free estimates
  • No obligation, no pressure
  • Save time and money
Get Free Quotes