Appliance Store in Shreveport, LA
In 1917, J. T. Morrison, W. L. Armstrong and R. P. Turbeville established Fort Worth Pump & Windmill Company in Texas. The firm changed its name in 1920 to Fort Worth Supply Company to reflect its new direction and focus on plumbing provides, which was considered bold due to the uncertainty of the times. In 1926, they renamed themselves Morrison Supply Company in recognition of the elderly J. T. Morrison's leadership. During it's 1st 30 years it confined its operations to its home base in Texas and opened various branches around the state.