Roy Pope Grocery
Grocery Store in Fort Worth, TX
Roy Pope began the business, situated at 2300 Merrick, in 1943 and ran it until his death in 1967. John LeMond, who had worked at the store since 1947, then took over and and owned it until he retired in 1990, when he turned the reins over to Bob and Renee Larance. Knowing clients by name is standard at Roy Pope Grocery. Maybe this is one of the main factors that keep 2nd and 3rd generation clients depending on Roy Pope Grocery for their grocery requirements.