Shields Pizza Of Dearborn
Bar Club in Dearborn, MI
Shield's has been part of Metro Detroit's history since 1937 when Shield's Bar opened at the corner of Davison and Shields Street in Detroit. Shield's later started serving award-winning pizzas and salads and featured the ever-popular square, deep-dish pizza. Shield's speedily became a landmark and a favorite gathering spot for families, politicians, athletes and public figures alike. Shield's was purchased in early 1997 by brothers Paul and Peter Andoni.