Weidner Architectural Signage
Sign Company in Sacramento, CA
Weidner Architectural Signage was established as House of Signs by Ed and Char Weidner in 1955. In the company's early years, Ed continued to work his night shift as a Sacramento police officer. The business rapidly grew. Under Ed's leadership, the firm did the 1st signs for Shakey's pizza parlors, a locally established enterprise that became a global success story, requiring that Weidner ship signs to its franchises all over the world. The following years required the business moving several times to accommodate the growth in sales.