Medical Center in Fall River, MA
The Truesdale Clinic was set up in 1914 by a group of dedicated physicians and named for the proponent of the idea, Dr. Philemon E. Truesdale. The original clinic was situated at 151 Rock Street and served as a foundation for the goal of founding a practice of competence, study, and esprit de corps by the founding physicians. This original mandate for recruiting the highest quality specialists in all fields of medicine has persisted to the present. The clinic serves patients from not only the greater Fall River area, but adjacent Southeastern Massachusetts and nearby Rhode Island.